My brand + website package has been strategically crafted to help female entrepreneurs STAND OUT, get their messages heard by those who need to hear them the most and help them build a thriving business, faster. We'll be working 1-on-1 together throughout the entire process to create a gorgeous brand and online presence that truly shines from the inside out.
A comprehensive questionnaire that will help you dive deep into the heart of your brand and uncover what you are all about. This will include specific questions about who your target audience is, how you want your brand to look and feel, what your business goals are, and a whole lot more! Your answers will help you gain some major clarity while also giving me a better understanding of the direction I need to go in when creating your unique brand identity.
I’ll create a unique and memorable design that effectively conveys your brand’s message and image. Includes 3 concepts, 2 revisions.
I’ll also create a few alternative logos you can choose from if you ever need to use your logo on a different color background or in smaller space. This would ultimately give you more freedom of use with it, while also making sure it's always legible no matter where you use it.
I’ll add all of your final logo files to your own folder on Google Drive. This will include different versions for each, including: your color logos + all-white logo options, and all-black logo options. You'll have a complete tool box of options you can choose from for ANY occasion going forward!
Your logo file folder will also include a quick guide on how to use each logo file so that you know which ones are specifically for print purposes and which ones are specifically for web purposes.
A collage of images and text that helps establish the look + feel of your brand. This will also include your brand’s color palette.
A branded business card you can hand out to help new potential clients connect with you.
A branded Facebook cover photo.
This displays all of the design elements of your brand on one sheet, including finalized logos, fonts, color palette, mood board, and other design elements. It's important to have one of these because it will help you (and your team) keep the look and feel of your brand consistent going forward.
Once you purchase your own domain name + hosting, I will install and configure WordPress onto it.
Once that's configured, I'll build your website using the powerful Genesis framework + a customized child theme (as an affiliate partner with StudioPress, this means you'll get the framework + a premium theme for FREE through me!)
Before we begin, I’ll send you a mockup of your website in a PDF format to make sure I’m creating a style and layout that matches your vision. This is essential before I start coding out your site as it will prevent me from going in the wrong direction, therefore saving you time and money!
Busy and cluttered websites tend to take away from your message and is unappealing to most website visitors. When visiting your website, we want users to get a clear understanding of your message while also providing them with an easy-to-use and seamless experience.
Site design includes the following:
- Easy to add new content - Your site will be built using a page builder so you'll be able to make small updates yourself once your website is complete!
- Custom colors - Your colors will all match your branding.
- Logo integration - Your logo will be integrated into your website (click here if you need a logo.)
- Custom graphics - I’ll create custom graphics for your entire site so that your brand stays cohesive, unique and professional-looking. This will include any banners, calls to action, headers, buttons, and anything else that is needed.
- Contact form - I'll configure a contact form that submits any new inquiries directly to your email.
- Favicon - I'll configure a matching icon (usually your logo) for your website that is displayed next to your website URL and title.
- Social media buttons - I'll configure branded social media buttons that link users to your social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Social share icons - Branded social share icons will be displayed on each of your blog posts so users can easily share your blog via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Email and many other platforms.
- Pin it button - Allow users to Pin your images and posts directly to Pinterest. This will allow your content and images to be more discoverable and shareable on social media which will drive traffic to your website/blog.
- Dynamic Instagram feed - allow users to see your most recent Instagram images either in a dynamic sidebar widget or as a wide Instagram wall. The Instagram images on the website will automatically be updated whenever you update your Instagram account.
Your website will be mobile-friendly, which means it will automatically adjust to the screen or the tablet that it is displayed so that it always displays beautifully!
- Blog integration - Add/edit blog posts to your website. This can also be used as a News section or anything else to keep your website current. It is vital to have a blog on your website as it becomes part of search results and is shared across all social media platforms which brings new users to your website.
- Mailing List/Newsletter Signup - I'll configure a form on your site that allows users to easily sign-up for your online mailing list. By allowing users to enter their email on your website you will be able to develop a list of interested customers and send them special offers, coupons, discounts, lead magnets, and new product information directly to their email inboxes.
We will work together through 2 rounds of revisions to ensure that you absolutely love your website before it launches live.
- Keyword research + configuration of SEO on every page - I'll do targeted keyword research for your local area and then optimize your entire website using these keywords to help increase your visibility on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. When your business ranks high in local search results, you'll be better able to reach your target audience and bring local customers to your site who are ready to buy.
- Sitemap XML - Allows search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing easily index all of your web pages. There will be a link added to the bottom of your site that links to a dynamic sitemap of your website. This is important for Search Engine Optimization.
- Submit Site to Google - I’ll set up your Google Search Console, and submit your sitemap to Google so that anytime there are updates made to your site, Google will crawl it immediately. This will give you a higher chance of getting found online without having to do any additional manual work once it’s set up!
- Speed Performance Optimization - Drastically improves user experience and page speed. Also enhances images for quick webpage load time. This is also important for Search Engine Optimization as page speed is an important factor in getting your website to rank on the first page of Google.
- Site stats analyzer - I’ll install and configure an easy-to-understand plugin that allows you to view in-depth data on how many people visit your website, from where, how they found you, the search engine terms they used, and which posts, pages and links they clicked on. This tool is incredibly useful to have because it shows you exactly where you should be focusing your marketing efforts in order reap the biggest rewards. You’ll be able to analyze web traffic to your website on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis!
We'll do a live 30-minute to 1-hour Zoom call together so you can learn how to use and update your website. This will be recorded so you'll be able to go back and watch it anytime you need some guidance!
Investment starts at: $3333
4 - 6 week timeline
Add-ons are available.
If you need additional items and I can put together a custom quote for you.
Please check my waitlist first to make sure I can accommodate you.
If my availability works for you and you'd like to move forward, please fill out the form below. I'll then get back to you within 1-3 days to discuss the details of your project a little further and to make sure we are a good fit for each other.
If you'd like to discuss some payment plan options, this would be the time to! I generally require 50% down and then 50% once your site is completed and before it goes live, but can provide some other options if needed.
Once we both decide we'd like to move forward, I will email you a formal Project Agreement detailing your start date, pricing, and which features will be included in your package. I will also send you a link to take a 50% non-refundable deposit online via credit card. Once this is paid, your spot will be secured in my schedule and your project will be my top priority once we arrive at your start date.
Once your project is booked in my schedule, I'll set you up in my project management system (Asana) and have you complete some prep work before your start date.
- Comprehensive Questionnaire – This will help me get a better understanding of you, your business and your vision in order to help me create a deeper connection with you! The more information I have, the better I’ll be able to create a truly unique and professional brand that not only feels like you but also helps you stand out as a professional. Furthermore, by doing this foundational work, you'll be able to attract more of your dream clients with ease going forward!
- Create an Inspiration Board on Pinterest – I'll have you pin images to a board on Pinterest that represent how you'd like your overall brand to look and feel. (Tip: search for terms like "color palettes," "website design inspiration," "mood boards," "logo inspiration".)
- Content – I'll have you fill out a website checklist with all the things I'll need for your site, including what you want written on all of your pages. You will also want to gather any images and/or stock photos you want to use.
Please note, your project may be delayed and additional fees may be applied if these things are not ready prior to your start date.
Once we reach your start date, the design process will begin! This phase will include the creation of your color palette, mood board, all of your logos, your business card, your Facebook cover design, your branding board and anything else you may have added to your package.
There will be two revision rounds included for each item.
Once we have the brand identity phase complete, we'll move onto the website design phase.
I’ll begin by creating a mockup of your website using your Pinterest board and any information you have provided me as inspiration. I do this to make sure the style and layout I create is aligned with your vision. We don't want to waste time or money going in the wrong direction! After 1-3 days, I'll send it over to you in a PDF format and we can make any needed adjustments to get it just right.
Once you approve the mockup, I'll begin coding everything out on WordPress, which generally takes 3-5 business days for a smaller, simpler site. If your site is bigger and/or has a lot more features, it could take 5-7 business days. Once your site is ready to be previewed, I will let you know how to view it (it will not be live at this point.)
You will then have 2 included rounds of revision requests to make sure your site perfect!
Once you approve the design of your site, I'll start working on the SEO portion (if you purchased that package). This generally takes an additional 1-2 business days.
Once you approve the design and all requirements are met you will be required to make your payment for the remaining balance of the site. I will email you a link to make this payment.
Once your payment for the remaining balance is received, I will transfer any final files to your account and your website will go live!
We can schedule a time to do this within that first week after your website launches. We’ll do a live 30-minute to 1-hour Zoom call together to help you learn how to use and update your website. This will be recorded so you'll be able to go back and watch it anytime you need some guidance!