Because I believe in long-term relationships with your dreams, I build visually appealing and functional websites using the WordPress platform. Your site will not only be completely unique and customizable, but it will also be capable of growing right along with your brand over time.
"I can't recommend Tara enough! She was absolutely amazing to work with. She shared ideas, offered suggestions, and listened to everything I wanted. Love my website, thanks again Tara."
Once you purchase your own domain name + hosting, I will install and configure WordPress onto it.
Your site will be built using a page builder so you'll be able to make small updates yourself once your website is complete!
Before we begin, I’ll send you a mockup of your website in a PDF format to make sure I’m creating a style and layout that matches your vision. This is essential before I start coding out your site as it will prevent me from going in the wrong direction, therefore saving you time and money!
Busy and cluttered websites tend to take away from your message and is unappealing to most website visitors. When visiting your website, we want users to get a clear understanding of your message while also providing them with an easy-to-use and seamless experience.
Your website will be mobile-friendly, which means it will automatically adjust to the screen or the tablet that it is displayed so that it always displays beautifully!
Your colors will all match your branding.
Your logo will be integrated into your website (click here if you need a logo.)
I’ll create custom graphics for your entire site so that your brand stays cohesive, unique and professional-looking. This will include any banners, calls to action, headers, buttons, and anything else that is needed.
I'll configure social media buttons that link users to your social media pages including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, Yelp, etc.
I'll configure a matching icon (usually your logo) for your website that is displayed next to your website URL and title.
We will work together through 2 rounds of revisions to ensure that you absolutely love your website before it launches live.
A 50% deposit is required before beginning any design work.
1-2 week timeline*
Timeline is dependent on the number of edits requested as well as the response time between you and I.
Please contact me to discuss these in more detail + to get a custom quote.
If you'd like to learn how to use and update your website, we can do a live 30-minute Zoom call together and I'll walk you through it! This will be recorded so you'll be able to go back and watch it anytime you need some guidance!
I'll configure a contact form that submits any new inquiries directly to your email.
I'll configure an embedded form on your site that allows users to easily sign-up for your online mailing list. By allowing users to enter their email on your website you will be able to develop a list of interested customers and send them special offers, coupons, discounts, lead magnets, and new product information directly to their email inboxes.
You will need to create your mailing list account before hand, I recommend MailChimp.
A button that appears when a user hovers over an image on your site, allowing them to easily save your posts and images to Pinterest. Your content will be more discoverable and shareable on Pinterest which will increase traffic to your website/blog.
I'll configure a pop-up that allows users to sign up for a newsletter, download a lead magnet, book a coaching call, or any other call-to-action.
You will need to create your mailing list account before hand, I recommend MailChimp.
I'll configure an Instagram gallery that allow users to see your most recent Instagram images, either as a grid or as 1 single row. The Instagram images on the website will automatically be updated whenever you update your Instagram account.
Includes custom graphics and eye-catching images to create a vibrant and engaging user experience to convert users into customers.
A custom signature that appears below your blog posts.
Branded social share icons will be displayed on each of your blog posts so users can easily share your blog via Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Email and many other platforms.
Add/edit blog posts to your website. This can also be used as a News section or anything else to keep your website current. It is vital to have a blog on your website as it becomes part of search results and is shared across all social media platforms which brings new users to your website.
- Keyword research + configuration of on-page SEO on every page - I'll do targeted keyword research for your local area and then optimize your entire website using these keywords to help increase your visibility on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. When your business ranks high in local search results, you'll be better able to reach your target audience and bring local customers to your site who are ready to buy.
- Image Optimization - I'll optimize your images for faster page loads and to help your site get found more often on search engines.
- Sitemap XML - Allows search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing easily index all of your web pages. There will be a link added to the bottom of your site that links to a dynamic sitemap of your website. This is important for Search Engine Optimization.
- Submit Site to Google - I’ll set up your Google Search Console, and submit your sitemap to Google so that anytime there are updates made to your site, Google will crawl it immediately. This will give you a higher chance of getting found online without having to do any additional manual work once it’s set up!
- Speed Performance Optimization - Drastically improves user experience and page speed. Also enhances images for quick webpage load time. This is also important for Search Engine Optimization as page speed is an important factor in getting your website to rank on the first page of Google.
- Site stats analyzer - I’ll install and configure an easy-to-understand plugin that allows you to view in-depth data on how many people visit your website, from where, how they found you, the search engine terms they used, and which posts, pages and links they clicked on. This tool is incredibly useful to have because it shows you exactly where you should be focusing your marketing efforts in order reap the biggest rewards. You’ll be able to analyze web traffic to your website on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis!
- Off-Page SEO Guide - I'll create a custom guide for you to help you with some off-page SEO strategies you can do yourself to help you bring more ongoing traffic to your site!
NEED SOMETHING YOU DON'T SEE HERE?
Just ask! I can help you with a logo, branding, or any other website feature you might need.
It's important that you understand this is a collaborative process, so please make sure you are available to respond to design questions and drafts.
Please check my waitlist first to make sure I can accommodate you.
If my availability works for you and you'd like to get the process started, please get in touch with me by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. I'll then get back to you as soon as I can to discuss the details of your project a little further and to make sure we are a good fit for each other.
Once we both decide we'd like to move forward, I will email you a formal Project Agreement detailing your start date, pricing, and which features will be included in your package. I will also send you a link to take a 50% non-refundable deposit online via credit card.
Once this is paid, your spot will be secured in my schedule and your project will be my top priority once we arrive at your start date.
After receiving your deposit, I will send you a "website checklist" with everything I'll need from you before I can begin the design process. Please note, if these things are not ready prior to your start date, your project may be delayed and additional rescheduling fees may be applied.
For design inspiration, feel free to check out the following Pinterest boards:
You can pin some of these to a board on your account and share it with me if you'd like. 🙂
Once your start date arrives, I’ll begin designing a mockup of your website to make sure I’m creating a style and layout that matches your vision. A mockup is essential before I start coding out your site as it will prevent me from going in the wrong direction, therefore saving you time and money!
After 2-3 days, I'll send the mockup over to you in a PDF format and we can make any needed adjustments to get it just right.
Once you approve the mockup, I'll begin developing your site on WordPress, which generally takes 5-10 business days. Once your site is ready to be previewed, I will let you know how to view it (it will not be live at this point.)
You will then have 2 included rounds of revision requests to make sure your site perfect! Please note, any revisions beyond the 2 included may incur additional fees at my hourly rate of $100/hr. (I will clearly communicate this with you before moving forward with these/charging you anything extra.)
Once you approve the design of your site, I'll start working on the SEO portion (if you purchased that add-on package). This generally takes an additional 1-2 business days.
Once you approve the design and all requirements are met you will be required to make your payment for the remaining balance of the site. I will email you a link to make this payment.
Once your payment for the remaining balance is received, I will transfer any final files to your account and your website will go live!
If you purchased the training video to learn how to use and update your website, we can schedule a time to do this within that first week after your website launches.